We want to sincerely thank you for your understanding and patience during this challenging time. The health, safety and well-being of our patients, staff and community are most important to us. We want to thank you for your trust in us in taking care of your health. We believe the safest way to handle our operation is to treat everyone, including ourselves, as if they could be infected. Texas Medical Board and Texas Department of Licensing and Regulations who govern us have posted guidelines that we will be fully complying with.
The following list will outline the protocols as well as inform you of what to expect upon entering the clinic:
- If you have COUGH or FEVER, or any other flu-like symptoms, we ask you to stay at home now. We will treat you with telemedicine and Chinese medicinal herbs.
- Only the patient receiving treatment will be allowed in the clinic.
- Masks will be mandatory upon arrival at the clinic. Do not remove your mask during your visit unless the treatment you receive requires you to remove your mask. Once the treatment is completed a mask needs to be put back on.
- Please wait in your car for us to call you to come in when the clinic is sanitized and the previous patient is gone.
- Temperature of patients will be taken upon entrance into the clinic with a “touch free” thermometer and a few questions will be asked and recorded upon arrival.
- Patients that have travelled internationally will not be treated for 21 days upon arrival in the United States.
- Patients that have been around anyone infected with COVID-19 will not be seen in the meantime. Instead we will offer telemedicine and Chinese medicinal herbs to help.
- Patients are required to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer before the treatment starts.
- No sample products or testers will be available.
- Each area, all tools, stations and equipment will be sanitized and/or disinfected between each patient.